Local 3725 Mission
- We are the guardians of Border Patrol agents and support personnel assigned to the Miami, New Orleans, and Ramey Sectors of the US Border Patrol.
- We strive to ensure a fair and equitable workplace free from favoritism, intimidation, disparate treatment, and harassment.
- We safeguard conditions of employment, agreements, practices, employee rights, and the labor laws of the United States.
- We protect against frivolous lawsuits, overzealous prosecutors, and unwarranted or disparate administrative actions.
- We seek to preserve the Border Patrol motto: “Honor First” and the oath of office sworn by all Border Patrol agents.
- We promote immigration laws and policies that contribute to the safety and security of the United States.
- We investigate and report fraud, waste, and abuse within the Border Patrol.
- We represent the employees with honor, judiciousness, and professionalism.